Saturday, February 18, 2012

Maybelline 24 Hr Color Tattoos in Edgy Emerald and Tough As Taupe: Pictures,Review, Swatches

Yesterday I finally bought the much talked about Color Tattoos by Maybelline, and I must say I am impressed! They have amazing pigmentation, the texture/consistency is a dream, they are easy to work with, and are VERY long lasting. Today I'm wearing Edgy Emerald, and even after 12 hours and a workout session, not one sign of creasing! The only con I could think of would be the lack of matte/neutral shades (with the exception of Tough as Taupe)
Edgy Emerald


How gorgeous is that shimmer?! It reminds me of a mermaid tail :)
Tough As Taupe



I like this shade much better when it's blended out
*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This review is NOT sponsored, and products mentioned were purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment